RULES AND REGULATIONS You agree to be bound by the club’s rules and regulations regarding use of facilities and conduct. These rules may be posted from time to time in the club. The current rules and regulations include (but not limited) to the following:
A. All members are required to sign in (card swipe) at the Front Desk when they enter the club.
B. Lost and Stolen Property: You agree that neither the club nor its agents and employees shall be responsible for lost or stolen articles of clothing or personal property. You acknowledge and agree that valuable property shall not be brought into the club, and by bringing such personal property in to the club, you assume all risks of loss or theft and you hereby waive all claims and release the club, its agents and employees, from all liability in the event of loss or theft notwithstanding that such loss or theft may have resulted from the negligence or gross negligence of the club.
C. All clothing worn in the club should be clean, neat, and free of offensive language or signage. Shoes must be worn at all times on the floor. Sandals are not permitted.
D. Lockers in each Locker-room are for day use only and any locks left on at the end of each day may be removed and all contents removed from the locker.
E. Club management reserves the right to revoke any membership of anyone who disrupts the family atmosphere of this club. Loud profane language, harassment of other members, and solicitation are typical behaviors that may result in the termination of your membership. Club Management reserves the right to enforce this rule to ensure that all of our members are comfortable in attending this club.
ACCIDENTS YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE CLUB’S EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND SO IS ALL OF YOUR ACTIVITY OF THE SPA. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT SPA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGES TO YOU, YOUR GUESTS, OR YOUR PROPERTY BECAUSE OF THE USE OF THE CLUB AND ITS SERVICES.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT You agree that this contract is the entire agreement between you and the club. You agree that it is the only agreement and you acknowledge that the only statements you have relied upon in signing the contract are the statements contained in this agreement. This agreement can only be changed in a written document signed by you and the club. The only exception is the club’s Rules and Regulations, which the club can change at its sole discretion. If any part of this agreement is unenforceable, this will not make any other part of it unenforceable.
MEMBER WAIVER AND RELEASE As a member voluntarily participating in a program of strenuous physical activity, including, but not limited to aerobic dance, weight training, and the use of various aerobic/conditioning machinery offered by American Fitness, I hereby AFFIRM that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit my voluntary participation in the above referenced exercise program. In consideration of my participation in American Fitness’ exercise programs and I hereby RELEASE American Fitness, its employees, agents, directors, and owners from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action arising from my participation in the exercise program. I FULLY understand that I may injure myself as a result of my participation in American Fitness’ exercise programs and I hereby RELEASE American Fitness, its employees, agents, directors, and owners, from any liability, now or in the future, including, but not limited to heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries, and any other illness, soreness, or injury have or caused, occurring during or after my voluntary participation in the exercise program.
Kids Center Waiver and Release of Liability
I agree that this waiver and release of liability shall apply to each day I am at American Fitness child care regardless of the date that this form signed below. I agree I will assume the risk and full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses or damages, that might occur to my child or other family members while on the premises of the child care and preschool or participating in any off site preschool program or activity; and to the maximum extent of the law, I agree to waive and release any and all claims, suites or related causes of action against American Fitness child care, their owners officers employees or agents for injury, loss, death costs or other damages to me, my heirs or assigns, or third parties for claims, suites, or related causes of action asserted against the child care & preschool arising from my conduct and/or my family’s conduct while participating in the child care & pre-School’s Programs or Activities. I further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold American Fitness Child Care Harmless from any Liability whatsoever for future claims Presented By my Child for any Injuries Loses or
• FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
• AVOID OVEREXPOSURE. AS WITH NATURAL SUNLIGHT, OVEREXPOSURE CAN CAUSE EYE AND SKIN INJURY AND ALLERGIC REACTIONS. REPEATED EXPOSURE MAY CAUSE PREMATURE AGING OF THE SKIN AND SKIN CANCER.
• WEAR PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR.
FAILURE TO USE PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR MAY RESULT IN SEVERE BURNS OR LONG-TERM INJURY TO THE EYES.
• THE STATE OF TEXAS ALLOWS ONE TANNING SESSION WITHIN 24 HOUR PERIOD.
• BEDS MUST BE CLEAN AFTER EACH USE.
• SEEK THE ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WHENEVER YOU HAVE A HEALTH CONCERN- SUCH AS RASHES, ITCHING, OR ANY OTHER SKIN PROBLEMS OR IRREGULARITIES.
• UNDER THE AGE OF 16 AND HALF ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE TANNING FACILITY.
• TANNERS UNDER 18 AND OVER 16 AND HALF YEARS OF AGE MUST BE APPROVED BY PARENT WITH SIGNED TANNING AGREEMENT.
• BE COURTEOUS OF OTHERS. MANAGE TIME WISELY!